Front Page News

Registration for Panorama After School Care July 18

Picture of MaryLynn Heron
Registration for Panorama After School Care July 18
by MaryLynn Heron - Tuesday, 11 July 2017, 7:28 PM

The registration day for Keating students wishing to attend the Panorama after school care program will be next Tuesday, July 18th at the Central Saanich Cultural Centre - Room B. 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (1209 Clarke Rd., Brentwood Bay).

Please do not hesitate to connect with Jason Gray, Community Recreation Coordinator, Panorama, if you have any questions, comments, concerns or if you would like to obtain forms, as outlined below. As I am away from my desk, I am unable at this time to attach the required forms.

Message from Jason Gray, Panorama Recreation Centre:

Dear Keating Elementary Parents/Guardians, July 10th 2017

Thank you for showing interest in Panorama Recreation’s Out of School Care program! We are excited to have you potentially join us for the 2017-2018 school year!

We will be limiting our initial intake of registrants to 10 participants while we work through the licensing process. If space remains or more becomes available, those who submitted packages during our package drop off window will be considered first based on their time of submission. Preference will be given to children who submit this package within the designated package drop off window and who require Monday – Friday care (full time). In order to ensure a fair process, we need these packages submitted in person but they do not need to be submitted by the child’s parent or guardian.

Program Overview:

• Our program runs from 2:48pm – 5:30pm. We do not offer before care.

• $19/ Day, Payments are due the month in advance (October monthly Payments are due Oct. 1st)

• Children will be met at Keating Elementary at time of dismissal by Panorama Recreation staff and will be transported to Greenglade Community Centre (2151 Lannon Way, Sidney BC)

• Once at Greenglade children will participate in a variety of activities set out in our monthly schedule.

• Healthy Snack will be provided each day

• Out Trips and excursions take place at least once per week

• Pro-D and Holiday camps are not included in the program but are available through Panorama Recreation.

The following forms must be fully complete and submitted within the registration package drop off window in order for your child to be considered for a space in the program. The registration package drop off window is Tuesday July 18th 2017 from 6:00pm – 8:00pm at the Central Saanich Cultural Centre Room B (1209 Clarke Rd, Brentwood Bay)

1. Program Application Sheet – Days required and basic information

2. EmergencyMedicalForm–pleaseensureallfieldsarecomplete–apictureof yourchildneedstobeattached to this form 

3. OSC Code of Conduct – both parent/guardian and child must sign Signed copy of our cancellation policy

4. Signed copy of our cancellation policy

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Jason Gray
    Community Recreation Coordinator 250-655-2172
    jgray@panoramarec.bc.ca