The Principal's Message

Welcome Back!

Picture of MaryLynn Heron
Welcome Back!
by MaryLynn Heron - Friday, 8 September 2017, 5:36 PM

Dear Keating Families,

Welcome back everyone. Wow, what a summer! The weather has certainly made it easy to get outside, get moving and enjoy the beauty of our amazing community. I hope that you and your family were able to take full advantage of the fine summer weather.

As we swing into new routines, I encourage folks to mark next Thursday, September 14 on the calendar for the Keating Open House and Meet the Teacher Night from 6:00-7:30. We look forward to seeing you all here to meet your child's new teacher, explore the school and connect with M. Jungen and me.

I would also like to take this time to welcome some new staff who have joined us on our learning journey this year. A very warm welcome to the following staff:

Vice Principal

M. Philip Jungen - French Immersion prep relief and job share with M. Daniel Parent

French Immersion

Mme Helena Vanderdonck – Grade K/1

Mme Tristan Powell - K 

Mme Ines Receveaux  2/3

Mme Adele Brown - 4/5

M. Nathan Hudon - 4/5

Mme Amy Houle - FI prep relief and K job share with Mme De Boer

English

Mrs. Morgan Shale - K/1

Mrs. Meghan Hagar - K/1

Ms. Denise Jones - 2/3

Mrs. Theodora Saddlemeyer Instructional Support Teacher and Learning Assistance

Educational Assistants

Mrs. Cynthia Gardiner-Creed

Mrs. Miriam Podmoroff

What incredible enthusiasm these staff members bring to our community! I am very excited for you to get to know them, over the course of the year, and learn about the wonderful gifts that they have to share with your children.

M. Jungen and I very much look forward to reconnecting with you and meeting all of our new Keating families.Thank you for a great start-up week everyone.

Sincerely,

Mme Mary Lynn Heron

Principal, École Keating Elementary School